Thursday, July 19, 2018

Friday Post 289b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 404 steps (coz obviously, I’ve not left the house yet); secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Jairus (3)’ and thirdly, the spam count for the week’s twelve but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-THREE MINUTES online when I get home this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 26TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:50am, and after one pot :P trip I immediately tried falling back asleep, coz I hoped to reenter the land of nod before dearest dad came and kissed me bye before leaving for work @ 8am!
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 12:02, I lasted 5:31. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: