Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Tuesday Post 247b


Heylo again, good evening and presumably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1918 (bet I’ll have passed 2000 before the night’s out XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘A Word From Ken’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed  TWENTY-TWO MINUTES online (if dad orders me to leave @ 7:15pm) when I get back from small group tonight!! >< *sigh* Righteo, just quickly, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • At 4:40pm, I headed into the bathroom for my quickest possible shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang my shorter second-favourite song out aloud four times.
  • Now @ 6:38pm, I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:10. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • After getting dried, creamed and rekitted, I headed back out to the gobbling :p table for arvo tea, which was my second half of lunch. Lesson learnt: ho fan the second time over tastes much better than rice the second time around! Thanks also to Carol for one mug of white tea sweetened with one spoonful of honey.
  • I happily read for thirty minutes, while Carol cleaned the bathroom then very gently massaged Ela for thirty minutes while she excitedly watched The Chase, like Tina.
  • At 5:55pm, I used the loo once more for two tinkles, while Carol microwaved dinner for me.
  • Dinner: rice, lotsa yummy wombok and a few thin slices of delicious chicken. Over dinner I watched nearly twenty minutes of Seven’s 6pm news.
  • Dinner finished, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Around 6:40pm I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Waiting for dearest dad to come home and drive me to Dr. Lee’s for small group; looking forward to learning how to do the Lord’s Prayer in sign language! Must also remember to Whatsapp Aunty Deana and ask her when does she wanna go out for her birthday lunch; her birthday falls soon after my wisdom teeth extraction and I doubt I’ll be fit for much bar custard then! >< XD
  • Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? Aunty Deana’s coming to mind me from 10:30pm till 1:30pm, then I’ve got 1.5 hrs @ the NAB; upper limb session. PIG mum went banana shopping while we were waiting for our lunches today; fingers crossed I can take Ethan’s shiny hundred dollar bill home!
  • Kim’s coming to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm; looking forward to watching twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with her!
  • Best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night; like I say every week, a tiny little bit’s better than none @ all!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Actually, dad's ordering I leave @ 7:10pm, meaning I'm actually still owed TWENTY-SEVEN MINUTES online!!! >< *sigh*

No comments: