Monday, July 16, 2018

Tuesday Post 249


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1386 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s “A Prayer for Knowing God’s Will” but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TEN MINUTES online after Carol leaves @ 6pm!! But just briefly:

  • At 4:12pm, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:02. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Woo hoo, 22ND consecutive awesome sleep tonight! Nature didn’t call until 7:30pm~
  • Now @ 4:22, I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:47. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Physio @ the NAB: two laps walking along hallway, bunnyhops, schooching forward, descending then ascending stairs (ten steps) twice, forty forward lunges. When I first arrived, I told Ethan I might be a no-show next Tuesday; when I left, he called, “Good luck with your teeth, Em. You’ll be fine.” Aww, isn’t he such a polite young man? XD
  • Had half a lunch @ Ho Lin Wah.
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. I had fun relaxing under her firm minustrations; PIG mum had fun incessantly yapping @ her for one hour. XD
  • Carol’s here minding me now till 6pm.
  • Off tonight to Dr. Lee’s place for small group hotpot!
  • Toms: Aunty Deana’s coming to mind me from 10:30am till 1:30pm; better yet, we’re having our second yearly lunch out to celebrate her birthday; she says she’ll take me out to eat steak coz I’ll be reduced to like custard for awhile after my dental surgery next Monday!
  • Ela has Upper Limb session @ the NAB from 2pm till 3:30pm. I’m bringing a banana; fingers crossed I can finally walk away with Ethan’s shiny hundred dollar bill!
  • Kim’s coming to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm; looking forward to getting my once weekly white tea from her and the chance to watch twenty-five minutes of Seven’s news with her!
  • Best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all! So hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: