Saturday, July 14, 2018

Saturday Post 249b


Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for Saturday! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 799 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘God Is Worth It’. Ighteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • Phew, Kim knew to let herself inside when she arrived, thus saving me from a potentially disastrous walk to the front door.
  • I walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 25% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After I flipped the nice hot water off, I mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I use the loo for one more tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era then just walk myself back to the computer, not the gobbling :P table because it’s not only dad’s primary school friend that’s come visiting, but his entire FAMILY! Like, wife, three girls and pet poodle!
  • For arvo tea, Kim and I both enjoy one slice of PIG mum’s chocolate cake and cup of green tea. Afterwards, I read our book club novel for fifty minutes, reaching pg. 150 @ 5:14pm and pg. 175 @ 5;45pm. Or thereabouts.
  • Suddenly, dad’s mates all leave. Lotsa handshakes, nice to meet yous and have funs from me.
  • Before Kim leaves, I use the loo for one more tinkle then sign her off. She’s back next Wednesday 4:30pm till 6:30pm, so I’m presuming Tina’s minding me Monday then Carol Tuesday.
  • Toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. Pastor Chris got back to me: Bible study doesn’t start toms but next Sunday; we’re using A6.
  • Have accepted that I’m just having a cheap five buck meal with the parents @ Maccas for lunch toms.
  • Fingers crossed there’ll be another preview of the Broncos match on Nine; I’m planning to watch the game!
  • Then dad had better take us out for dinner together toms night; I’ve not had a meal out with him this week yet!
  • Anyhow, hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Why I haven't played my usual two games of Bejeweled, one lasting between five and six minutes and the other between six and seven minutes: instead today I've played one lasting 7:31, 8:42 and 12:19!!! XD

No comments: