Friday, July 13, 2018

Friday Post 288b


Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for Friday! Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1576. Ha, I’m just over 1.5 grand. XD Anyways, let’s start with last night’s events first!

  • Lunch was delicious: the last time I enjoyed a Tropicana pack was more than ten years ago, when I was still imprisoned in the insane asylum! I asked for extra salt, shh. XD Only after I’d paid for my orange juice, did I see they also sold little poppas of chocolate milk and beat this: MAC AND CHEESE! As for Aunty Jo, she ordered the cheap chips, chicken and gravy for five bucks special.
  • At 5:49pm, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:50. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 6:03pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:46. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz for my first game, I already lasted 7:10!
  • After lunch, Aunty Jo tootled me back to Warrigal Square and kindly bought me the paper before dropping me back home and leaving. I’d offered to come with her and buy the paper myself, but Aunty Jo declined coz ‘twas nearly 2pm and unlike Aunty Carly, who often waits for PIG mum’s return before leaving, she’s always insistent she leaves right @ 2pm.
  • Back home, I turned off the alarm, sat over the loo for two tinkles (thanks to Aunty Jo who kindly poured me one mug of milk), washed and dried Era, said my thanks and byes to Aunty Jo, locked the door behind her then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When PIG mum announced her safe arrival home, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her back in, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Thanks to PIG mum who lets Kim inside when she announces her arrival @ 3:40pm, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous hike to the front door.
  • I walked myself slowly and safely for my nice hot shower, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 26% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I walk myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea was one juicy pear and one mug of white tea with two sugars. Once I finished eating, I happily started reading yesterday’s copy of the Courier Mail and savouring the mighty Maroons’ Origin victory!
  • Around 5pm, I used the loo once and did a stinky unspeakable.
  • Lucky Kim left one minute early and will still get her full two hours pay coz dad arrived home slightly before 5:40pm and insisted we leave immediately. Dunno why he has the need to get me to every appointment I have early, but hey.
  • At the library, I use the loo once then enter the meeting room. Of course, I’m the first to arrive: when I approach, Phil’s just unlocking the door!
  • Just a small book club last night; six ladies attended. Thanks to Phil who made me tea and Erika who fed me bikkies. We discussed the book for forty-five minutes, discussed everything else for fifteen minutes and ended thirty minutes early. Thanks to Phil who gave me next month’s novel in large print, thanks to Sharon who gave me a hand back outside and thanks to Erika who kept me company until dearest dad finished swimming and came to pick me up.
  • Oh, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘The Lord Your Helper’.
  • Dad tootled us home. I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When the parents called dinner, I used the loo for one more tinkle then join them @ the gobbling :P table.
  • After dinner, I daren’t return online, coz I’ve already enjoyed the entirety of the PISSY two hours of net time PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to.
  • Instead, I happily read the Courier Mail for an entire hour, before using the loo for one more tinkle, writing down my final, final plodding total for Thursday then letting PIG mum boot me off to bed. Zzz~
  • Today (just quickly): woo hoo, 18TH awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:50am~
  • Alayna didn’t come for a meeting coz she was sick.
  • Had half a lunch with PIG mum @ Tip Top Noodles
  • Saw Ray for some left limb acupuncture and massage.
  • Aunty Lucia came to mind me for one hour.
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out.

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: