Friday, July 20, 2018

Saturday Post 250


Good afternoon! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total from Friday actually stands @ 2102; secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 400 steps 9because obviously, I’ve not left the house today) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Jairus (4)’. Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!

  • When dad got home from his hard day’s work, microwaved dinner and called me over, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle before joining him @ the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • After the usual dinner, I skipped the soup and instead walked myself slowly and safely over to the couch to enjoy Nine’s Friday night football, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Coverage began @ 7:30pm; SBS world news also ended @ 7:30pm but just to spite me dad wouldn’t change to channel Nine for another ten minutes, even though after the news SBS was only playing some cooking show. *sigh* Still, I knew better than to ask him repeatedly to hurry up and change the channel, lest he deny me getting to watch the match @ all, huh.
  • Luckily I missed only ten minutes; while waiting for the match to start, I softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my newest second-favourite song out aloud, closing my left eye for all the important numbers.
  • We’d like already won the match after the first half; the Broncos were up 32-nil! PIG mum watched like twenty-two minutes of the first half with dad, Bear Bear and I before remembering she couldn’t watch live games lest she be too excited to sleep that night and scurried away. XD Ela was happy; that meant she got to gently tuck her thumb inside for the rest of the match. Era was happy too, that meant she could tap out the time with just her middle finger. See, usually I count up fifteen minutes, count up another ten then count down fifteen for one half. Dunno why my middle finger’s become my dominant one post brain injury; but PIG mum gets pissed when she sees my pointer having a break, meaning I’m always very careful to tap out the forty minutes with both the pointer and third fingers when she’s around, not just the third.
  • At halftime, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Over the halftime show, I continued softly, slowly but most hatefully singing my newest second-favourite song out aloud, closing the left eye for all the important numbers. By the time the second half resumed, I’d sung my way through like 40% of the song.
  • What a win; we ended the match with fifty points! :D I quickly used the loo for one more tinkle, noted down my final, final plodding total for Friday, drank my mouthful of milk (thanks to dearest dad who’d already poured one mouthful for me and left the cup on the bench top; Ela rejoiced that she didn’t haveta hold the milk carton, the fridge door nor the toothbrush and Elf rejoiced that she got to wear her sock last, then brushed teeth, used the loo and hit the sack. Zzz~
  • Today: woo hoo, 27TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 7:05am, and after one pot :P trip I tried to fall back asleep again before PIG mum left for her half day’s work @ 7:30am. That didn’t happen, so when I heard her a-THUMPING around upstairs @ 7:20am I instead spent the ten minutes till 7:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • After PIG mum comes to hit me with the eye goo before leaving for her morning’s work, I spend spend ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After dearest dad retucks the teddies and I back into bed and promises to stay quiet so that we can snore in peace, the teddies and I have a MASSIVE snore, coz nature doesn’t call again until like 9:15am! Following one more pot :P trip, I count some more numbers before deciding I’m not gonna fall back asleep until Besta arrives home so instead spend ten more minutes I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • When Besta arrives like ten minutes early, she has a chat outside with dad before entering my room and brightly bidding me good morning. Daddy Bear’s qriggled himself somewhere; instead I raise Juice to nod good morning who’s smart and knows to offer me fifteen more minutes, thus saving her from the wrath of the Bear Bum. XD
  • After I count my fifteen more minutes down and Besta comes back, I use the loo for one more tinkle and she gets me kitted, before we head over to the bathroom where I brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela’s overjoyed that she gets TWO breaks this week!
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle then washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table. Thanks to dearest who’s left me one whole ham and egg sandwich for breakfast and not half, meaning I don’t haveta search for any morning tea; also thanks to Besta who cooks the bread yummy and adds some cheese for me. I also enjoy my first mug of white tea with two sugars and give the teabag a suck.
  • Another reason why I love Saturdays: it’s my reading time! This morning, I happily read for 1.25 hours, reaching pg. 300 @ 10:45am, pg. 325 @ 11:10am, pg. 333 @ 11:20am and pg. 350 @ 11:40am. As for Besta, after making my bed for me she sits and gently massages Ela for about one hour, stopping frequently when she gets too engrossed watching the weekend Morning Show; that’s okay: I’ve learnt to twitch Ela @ each new paragraph and she’ll continue. XD
  • At midday, I use the loo for another tinkle and Besta makes me another mug of white tea with two sugars. I try without success to ring Aunty Lai so instead read for another fifteen minutes (reaching pg. 375 @ 12:15pm) before trying to ring Aunty Nga. Annie jie jie answers, saying she’s out; instead, I happily read for another thirty minutes, reaching page 400 @ 12:40pm.
  • At 12:55pm I use the loo once more and do a stinky unspeakable. Besta leaves me with one full bowl of rice for lunch and my third mug of white tea. She also promises she won’t run away shrieking with fear next Saturday should I still resemble a mummy; I’ve told her to smuggle some ice cream in for me. XD
  • After lunch, I use the loo once more for two tinkles then walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed she’ll really lemme have a mug of white tea! Usually she says I can have it once a week, every Monday, but this Monday PIG mum was hanging around and this Thursday we went shopping meaning I didn’t have arvo tea with her. I think I’ve said this before, but like the only thing I miss about life @ BIRU’s that we used to get sic xups of tea everyday! Nowadays, I only get three every Saturday, but if kim lets me have one more tonight I would have had four!
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Actually, the special thing can be that Bible Study’s recommencing for Term Three!
  • Would love to have lunch out with other ESS peers, but expecting just a cheap lunch from Maccas with the parents before I endure a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. *sigh* The lucky thing, she’s gone out singing karaoke with her very young nursey friends (even I’m older than them coz they’re only in their twenties!) and will prolly get to eat dinner out with them!
  • Wonder if the parents will take me out anywhere for a chewy/crunchy dinner toms night? See, I’m having all my wisdom teeth removed Monday … anyhow, hopefully bbl when Kim leaves, else hope tosee everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: