Monday, July 9, 2018

Monday Post 248c


Good evening and potentially one final greeting for Monday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2523 (ha, I’m just over 2.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Windows Of The Soul’. Righteo, potential final, final events for Monday?

  • Another hour of happy snoring for the teddies and I before PIG mum beginning her a-THUMPING around upstairs prompted my awaking to use the pot :p once more. Shortly afterwards, she’s let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes.
  • At 6:26pm I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:57. Now, lemme finish one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 6:32pm, I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5;06. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Breakfast is some thin porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P (it doesn’t really matter that I haveta let horrid PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to hold each pill jar while Era unscrews the cap, the pills are taken out then Era rescrews the cap because I’m sitting and can fully concentrate) and one small mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Breakfast over, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When Aunty Deana arrives, I get into the Cathay van and she drives me and this granny (Sul Wah jie) back to Cathay headquarters for exercise group. While Aunty Deana’s driving, Aunty Sul Wah jie hands me her mobile, and I watch some dude cutting sashimi up. “That’s why I don’t eat raw fish!” She tells me. I answer, “Me neither!”
  • For morning tea, I eat three grapes, several small chunks of random Chinese bakery bread and one lil mug of Chinese tea. Beona introduces us to some guy called Tim who’s taking over her job coz she’s going back to HK for two weeks; he looks only like my age but I’ve always been dreadful @ determining age. XD
  • Another small class today: Aunty Sul Wah jie, Aunty Deana, me and Tim. It’s good to see Alice; she’s really friendly and puts nice calming music on while we’re moving our limbs.
  • Afterwards, I use the loo once more then Aunty Deana walks with me back to the Cathay van. I ask her how old’s Tim; she responds, “Ask him yourself!” I decide guys aren’t as shy about their age and do, turns out he’s forty! See, told you I’m awful with ages. XD
  • When Aunty Deana drops me back home, she says she’ll make me black sesame dessert soup! I’m holding her to that; I’m looking forward to next Wednesday even more coz she’ll take me to eat steak for her birthday lunch just before I get all my wisdom teeth taken out and will become hugely swollen! O_o >< XD
  • Back home, the parents and I all have bland leftovers for lunch. I ask PIG mum for a spoonful of soya sauce; guess I should be grateful she didn’t refuse and gave me half a spoonful.
  • Over lunch, dearest dad tries to Facetime 4th Aunty! 4th Uncle answers, telling dad she’s gone out grocery shopping while Yau Hin’s napping.
  • Before leaving, I use the loo for one tinkle then turn the alarm on before leaving.
  • PIG mum tootles me off to see Vincent for my weekly torture session. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we listen to 97.3FM all day too and today, Era helps Ela stretch for twenty-five minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm 150 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helps rub Ela’s fingers for a few minutes.
  • Physio today: stood entire session. Reaching for both hands, leaning forward, weight-shifting, bending to ground eight times for Ela to touch an object.
  • Afterwards, PIG mum tootled us back to the Runcorn IGA and we bought groceries before returning home.
  • After turning the alarm off, I use the loo for one more tinkle, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When Tina announces her arrival five minutes late, thanks to PIG mum who lets her in, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door.
  • So a nice hot shower for me – I wash and rinse my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 21% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. When Tina rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she’s doing Elf’s AFO straps and one last when I’m drying inside both ears.
  • Back outside, arvo tea’s some kiwi and a mug of green tea. Happiness is getting to read Tai-Pan for one hour! As for Tina, she very slowly blowdries my hair, very slowly cleans the bathroom then sits and very gently massages Ela for forty-five minutes, painting her turquoise with green spots today.
  • After watching the weather report (10-21 toms), I use the loo for two more tinkles and am back seated online by 6:05pm, ready to sign Tina off but she’s too excitedly watching Family Feud while washing up the dishes and excitedly muttering yes! XD
  • At 7pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: late morning NAB physio with Kay. Should prolly tell her about my near-epic failure.
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll take me to Ho Lin Wah for half a lunch afterwards, before I see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage! Bet PIG mum’s simply dying to yap unceasingly @ her. XD
  • Carol’s coming to mind me from 4pm then taking me out to Toastmasters afterwards, so fingers crossed I can buy some dinner back from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I had surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES AGO! 8sigh*
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: