Sunday, July 15, 2018

Sunday Post 249e


Good evening and most probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s very probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2172 (ha, I’m not only over 1.5 grand, I’m even over two grand also! XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s “The Wall Won’t Hurt You’. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • Cripes, the Broncos got flogged! >< Instead, I watched another match, the Dragons vs. the Tigers. Since neither team was one I barracked for, I didn’t really care who won; indeed, I’ve already forgotten who triumphed! XD

PIG mum came tumbling downstairs from pigland the moment dearest dad arrived home from baddy and arvo tea with his mates. By then, I was watching Nine’s 6pm news. The three interesting surnames I came across before PIG mum summoned me to a very late arvo tea: Steel, Osbourne and Genovese.

Well, I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit (pear/banana) for arvo tea. I’ll keep saying this, but for the record, it’s not like I’m unaware of how Ela should be moving but alas, the message just gets lost going from my idiot brain to her. >< Besides, who am I to deny PIG mum the immense joy she so obviously derives from getting to boss me around and gimme orders, etc.? *sigh*





  • Afterwards, I took a nice hot shower – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 23% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud.
  • After I flipped the nice hot water off, I dried and rekitted myself, PIG mum helping only with my bra strap, Elf’s AFO and both laces. Thankfully the stress of her supervising my shower only happens once weekly, phew!
  • Back out @ the gobbling :P table, PIG mum dried my hair for me and I used the loo once for one tinkle before dad tootled us out to Sunnybank Oriental for dinner.
  • As expected, I got piss little: ¼ bowl of vermicelli, half a bowl of rice and 1.5 bowls of congee. To make up for it, I drank three cups of free tea!
  • Back home, I used the loo once for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? Apart from my weekly early arvo torture session with Vincent the physio, don’t think I’ve got anything planned.
  • Tina’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm, meaning I’m prepared I may not get to read for one whole hour coz she’s so bloody slow and needs prompting for every. Single. Task! XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! Pity it's not gonna happen again for awhile now, because Bible Study resumes next Sunday. XD

No comments: