Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Wednesday Post 290d


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s potential dinal, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1418 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s … umm, it’s not arrived yet? Righteo, potential final, final events for Wednesday?

  • Now @ 6:08pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:01. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

Yup, dearest dad walking silently down the hallway to unpop the lock leading into the garage was my wakeup call to use the pot :P again; afterwards I spend ten minutes a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • After dearest dad very gently kisses me bye (he didn’t yesterday coz he was afraid he’d hurt the wound area, but I told him I missed him kissing me and he very softly pecked my cheek), the teddies and I cuddle and snore for another hour, me waking once more for the pot :P when PIG mum lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with a bra before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with once after giving myself fifteen more minutes.

PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I gently take out my mouth splint in the bathroom then head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, some plain porridge with one slice of bread soaked into it. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

Breakfast finished, I head into the bathroom and gargle for one minute, before sitting over the loo and doing a stinky unspeakable. I also lean fully against the side rail, finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • That done, I sit @ the computer and write my GCCW homework. Aunty Deana arrives to mind me for three hours and PIG mum rocks out to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.
  • We have an early lunch @ 11:30am; Aunty Deana has steamed then mashed some salmon for me! Then she squirts mayo all over it to make it tasty. XD She has her usual two minute noodles and while I happily watch Seven’s morning news, she plays with her smartphone.
  • Lunch finished, I head into the bathroom and gargle. Suddenly, Alayna rings me! I sit over the loo and talk with her; that’s right, last week she’d said she’d ring me today and check how I was faring! Unfortunately, this Friday she was gonna take me to meet some potential employer but they’ve suddenly pulled out; I think she said she’ll come over next Friday and gimme an update on her progress in finding me paid work. *sigh*
  • Afterwards, I plop online briefly until PIG mum comes and tootles me off to the NAB for physio.
  • Lol, when I’m walking down the hallway heading into the NAB, Ethan suddenly appears and goes, “"Hey Em, how's the teeth? Can I see?" I obligingly open my mouth before softly apologising, "Sorry, can't open very wide yet; it still kinda rather hurts." "Oh!" Ethan immediately flaps his hand @ me. "I didn't realise. Sorry, close your mouth, I didn't ask you that."
  • My new physio student’s Melissa; she turned twenty-one earlier this year and had a big 21st tennis-themed birthday bash! Physio today: two laps walking along hallway, forty sit-to-stands with weightshifting, passive stretch for Ela.
  • Afterwards, PIG mum tootled us home, stopping by @ the Kwok family residence  to borrow some cake bowl for Ping Yee. Poor Zebby isn’t feeling well. ><
  • Back home, I walk myself slowly and safely online,
    rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Thanks to PIG mum who lets Kim inside when she announces her arrival two minutes early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous=s trip to the front door.
  • At 4pm, I walk myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice hot shower for me – hairwash today. Also thanks to Kim who rinses out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. Also thanks to Kim who gently helped me wash my face! I was originally gonna skip it coz I was scared I’d hurt my face, but Kim did it for me suyper-gently and it didn’t hurt~
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly creamed myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely outside, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea was some chocolate custard and one whole full mug of milk! Happiness was getting to read our book club novel for one full hour yet still have time to watch Ten’s sports report~ As for Kim, after she cleaned the bathroom, she very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela for like one hour while playing with her smartphone.
  • After watching the sports report, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Kim’s back toms morning to take me to GCCW then back @ 4pm to mind me until 6pm!
  • Aunty Jo’s picking me up afterwards and having lunch with me; I’m planning potato and gravy from RedRooster … or do you reckon I can chew mac and cheese by toms?
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: