Monday, July 9, 2018

Monday Post 248e




One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2682. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: late morning NAB physio with Kay. I’ve asked Sonia  who says I’ll haveta tell her about my near fall three days ago, but I think I can get away from having to tell Ethan.
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll take me for half a lunch @ Ho Lin Wah afterwards;I want my HK-style cold milk tea! XD
  • Looking forward to seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; bet PIG mum can’t wait to yap unceasingly @ her. XD
  • Will stay online till 4:40pm then take my quickest possible shower, coz Carol’s taking me to Toastmasters toms night! So fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme buy some dinner back from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I had surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts and it’s not even Wednesday yet! XD

No comments: