Monday, July 16, 2018

Monday Post 249e


Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4077./ Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Now @ 6:26pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:18. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again till toms, coz I’ve also played one more memorable one lasting 7:11 and a fourth lasting 9:16!
  • Dunno why PIG mum didn’t come poke me up? Eventually, I called but I didn’t leave the room till like 10:40! Cripes, I hate having to go to bed less than twelve hours after I get up… *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I headed over to the computer to watch Nine’s morning news after unhelpful mother refused to turn the television on for me; I’d already even offered to walk over to the couch! *sigh*

The news was r by Mark Burrows. All the interesting surnames I found: Bain, Osbourne, Upcroft, Trump, Ristevski, Airlie (first name), Zara (first name)

Sport read by Danika Mason; Aliir, Djokovic, porte and  Van Avermaet,  It’s only gonna be six degrees toms! *freezes* Max’s twenty-three.

  • Sheesh, after I enjoyed watching the news, I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk on the bloody treadmill for twenty-five minutes. I SWEAR she does it DELIBERATELY: times it just so that I’m walking when dearest dad arrives home for lunch, so she can show off to him how much power she’s got over me and what a piece of sh*t I’ve become! Argh, I really hope I’m still awake after counting to 500 tonight; I’d love to sing myself to sleep! ><
  • After lunch with dearest dad (bland leftovers) and one more loo trip, I turned the alarm on and PIG mum tootled me off for my weekly torture session with Vincent.
  • Physio today: standing practice, reaching for both hands, bending to flooe eleven times for Ela to touch object. One reason why I’m actually looking forward to having my wisdom teeth taken out next Monday: I won’t haveta see him for my weekly torture session! XD
  • Afterwards, PIG mum tootled us back home. I turned off the alarm, used the loo once then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Huge thanks to PIG mum who let Tina inside when she surprisingly announced her arrival two minutes early, thus saving me from a dangerous hike to the front door.
  • So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 22% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, creamed and rekitted, having only the one tinkle when Tina went to find me some socks.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one yummy banana plus one mug of green tea. Happiness was getting to read for one hour! Tonight I reached page 200 @ 5:45pm. As for Tina, after she cleaned the bathroom, she sat and very gently massaged Ela for thirty minutes while very excitedly watching The Chase.
  • Before she left, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Waiting for dinner now; dearest dad’s just arrived home~
  • Toms: late morning UQ physio with Kay. It’s our last week together, I’m pretty sure!
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme have half a lunch @ Ho Lin Wah before I see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Bet she can’t wait to yap unceasingly @ her. XD
  • Carol’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Then @ 7pm I’m off to Dr. Lee’s for small group hotpot!
  • Righteo, maybe bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘No Tear Wasted’.
P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've already managed FIVE posts! That doesn't usually happen Mondays! XD

No comments: