Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Wednesday Post 287f




One final good evening for Wednesday! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1518. Ha, I’m just over 1.5 grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

·        Turns out Nine Now’s airing Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country! Once I published the previous post, I immediately startedwatching that!

·        At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Tonight’s ice cream night; like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all! Actually, I remembered to just ask PIG mum to take the ice cream out for defrosting; last week/the week before she took AGES to carve me out like 1.5 level spoonfuls coz the ice cream had frozen rock solid! XD

·        Toms: yay, it’s my fortnightly shopping trip out with Kim! Will ask PIG mum to please lemme wear my Angry Birds Beanie coz last fortnight Kim ordered I remove my hood lest I be suspected of being a terrorist. XD Surely wearing an Angry Bird beanie will tell everyone I’m harmless; besides, who’s ever heard of a disabled terrorist before? Should Google that toms, actually … XD

·        Instead of lunch @ Woka Woka toms @ midday; I’m meeting up with Pastor Grace and Naomi @ Café mi, @ 12:30! That’s thirty minutes later than usual coz Pastor Grace promised to take Naomi to some playground that’s further away from Woka Woka than Café Mi!

·        Then fingers crossed dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out for dinner toms night; see, PIG mum will prolly refuse Friday night coz she’s working Saturday morning, she’ll prolly refuse Saturday night coz she’s worked Saturday morning then I can’t Sunday night coz I’m watching the premier episode of Australian Ninja Warrior, Season two!

·        Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts; that’s even rarer than five! XD

No comments: