Sunday, July 8, 2018

Monday Post 248b


Heylo again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2183 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES online after Tina minds me for two hours!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 14TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! That’s my new record for 2018: that’s my 13TH time this year I’ve enjoyed one whole week of consecutive awesome sleeps! It almost didn’t happen, too: when nature randomly called, I flipped the bedside lamp onto check the time; ‘twas 11:58pm! I quickly used the pot :P for one tinkle immediately; great sleeps for me are when I fall asleep and don’t wake up till the next day when the sun has risen enough that I can see the clock clearly!
  • Nature didn’t call until 6:50am; after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep coz I planned to use the pot :P once when dearest dad came tokiss me bye before leaving for his hard day’s work.
  • At 3:50pm, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled  lasting 6:30. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

Success; dearest dad walking silently along the hallway and unpopping the lock leading into the garage was my wakeup call to use the pot :p again; after another pot :P trip, I spend the ten minutes till 8am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: