Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Wednesday Post 290e


Good evening again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1520 (ha, I’m just over 1.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘That Other Place’. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • When the parents called dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle once before joining them @ the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Now @ 8:31pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 7:43. Righteo, promise I’ll not play again until toms. XD
  • DINNER TONIGHT WAS MASHED SWEET POTATO AND MASHED CARROT< WASHED DOWN WITH ONE MUG OF WATER> Woah, sorry, shrieking! >< XD
  • After dinner, I went with PIG mum to gargle.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl following one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! Yup, I can usually manage that every Wednesday~ XD

No comments: