Monday, July 23, 2018

Monday Post 260d


Good evening again and probably one final greeting for tonight! Em’s probable final, final plodding total gor Monday now stands @ 1558. Ha, I’m just over 1.5 grand. XD Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • Luckily, the Panadol kicked in, my mouth stopped throbbing and I was able to join the parents for dinner: rice for them, ice cream and yoghurt for me~
  • Then I watched Australian Ninja Warrior! Awesome show~ Mum gave Era an ice pack to hold over my swollen mouth, but Era started getting frostbite and dearest dad came up with the perfect solution: a ski mitt! Smart man, my dad~ ;)
  • One more loo trip afterwards, then back online.
  • Fingers crossed I’m allowed to attend the NAB toms and see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage!
  • Carol can come supervise my shower, but dad won’t allow me to attend Toastmasters; prolly not even hit Maccas with Carol and eat a sundae all night. *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, today I’ve managed FIVE posts and it’s only Monday! XD

No comments: