Monday, July 9, 2018

Monday Post 248d




Good evening again! Em’s new final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2632. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • When the parents called dinner, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle before joining them @ the dinner table, again , rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Dinner tonight; rice, lotsa bok choy, one slice of salmon and two lil chunks of pork mince.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again , rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for Monday plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: