Sunday, July 22, 2018

Sunday Post 250d




Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2361 (see? Told you I’d pass two grand! XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Horsey Obedience’. Righteo, continuing events for today?

  • Come 6pm, I started watching Nine’s news, and found these interesting surnames: Rowley, Heinke (heard), Willan, Frydenberg, Chalmers, Trad (heard), Birgan, Quinlivan, Stefanovic, Coleman, Weener, Goodman, Turnbull, and and McLeod.
  • PIG mum didn’t come down and lemme have arvo tea till 6:18pm! That was a banana, which I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me, but I didn’t mind too much coz I was seated and could fully concentrate.
  • Now @ 8:51pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 7:13, and promise I’ll not play again until toms. XD
  • Disappointment was finding out that the parents refused to take me out for one last dinner before I have my wisdom teeth taken out toms and can’t eat solid food for awhile. *sigh*
  • But a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 25% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After the nice hot water was flipped off, I dried and rekitted myself, PIG mum seriously helping with NOTHING bar Elf’s AFO and both laces. Still, I tell myself I only haveta endure a stressful shower with her once every week and I can take it.
  • I use the loo for one more tinkle, dry behind the ears, wash and dry Era, then walk myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: