Monday, July 2, 2018

Tuesday Post 247


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ plodding 1712 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Ants (2)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FIVE MINUTES online after Carol leaves @ 6pm! Argh, another day when I’ll not get the entirety of the MOST IMPORTANT two hours of the day online. *sigh* Anyways, just briefly,  events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 8th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:50am~
  • Attended NAB. Physio today: two laps walking along hallway, bunnyhops, schooching forward, thirty-five sit-to-stands, mat work two point then one point kneeling and one point kneeling with bum thrusts.
  • At 4:21pm, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:44. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Ate half a lunch @ Ho Lin Wah. Yummy combination stir fry ho fan for me, coz the A set meal was yucky curry drumstick with rice and the ‘B’ set meal was yucky black bean sth.
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. PIG mum was in her element; yapping unceasingly @ Aunty Ann. XD My grateful thanks to Aunty Ann who always replied her and kept a conversation flowing.
  • Now @ 4;34pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:27. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Off to Dr. Lee’s for small group tonight; Sarah’s gonna teach us how to dothe Lord’s Prayer in sign language!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: