Monday, July 23, 2018

Tuesday Post 260b


Good afternoon again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ only 402 (still haven’t left the house yet, obviously) but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and ONE MINUTE online after I get home this arvo! Righteo, continuing events for Monday?

  • The teddies and I cuddle and happily snore for another hour, me waking to use the pot :P once more when dearest dad walks silently down the hallway and unpops the lock leading into the garage.
  • After he’s blown me kisses goodbye and left for his hard day’s work, the teddies and I return to happy snorings. Only thing is, PIG mum won’t lemme outta bed till 10:50pm! There’s just sth WRONG knowing I’ll be back in bed in less than twelve hours time, do you know what I’m saying??

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: