Saturday, July 28, 2018

Saturday Post 261b


Heylo aain, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1027 (no, don’t ask me how I passed 1000 steps without having set foot outside the house today; if toms I note down a smaller plodding total than today’s I’ll really laugh my head off XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Praise Him With Every Part’.  Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • Phew, Kim knew to let herself inside when she arrived @ 3:58pm, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door.
  • At 4pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice hot shower for me – hairwash today. Also thanks to Kim who gently washed my face for me before leaving me to wash the rest of myself, which I did while slowly, softly but most hatefully singing 17% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea was another delicious tub of minion chocolate mousse and one mug of milk~ Happiness was getting to read James Clavell’s Gai-Jin for one more hour (only on Saturdays do I get to spend a blessed three hours reading) although really I only read new stuff for five minutes coz it took me fifty-five minutes to find where I was up to! XD As for Kim, after cleaning the bathroom she very gently and very sporadically (I’ve started the habit of jerking Ela everytime I reach a new paragraph coz she’ll sense the movement and start brushing Ela again XD) Ela for like seventy minutes, while playing Farm Heroes on her mobile
  • After watching the sports report, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Kim’s back Wednesday 4pm till 6pm; she’s attending church toms night.
  • Me: tonight I’m planning to watch some old James Bond movie @ 7pm! Kim’s got me sorted for dinner: she made me soft mac and cheese for dinner with cauliflower!
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Our small group’s rostered for cleaning after service, but what I’m more worried about is how will PIG mum and I meet dearest dad for lunch @ Maccas when I’m obviously not capable of eating a burger yet? Maccas doesn’t sell potato and gravy … perhaps PIGmum’ll just let me nibble chips with my front teeth. XD
  • Braced for a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. >< *sigh*
  • Also, will miss getting to eat dinner out with dearest dad toms night coz obviously I’m not capable of eating much yet! ><
  • Righteo, hopefully see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: