Thursday, July 26, 2018

Thursday Post 290c


Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! I still haven’t received Joni’s devotional topic, so will just note down that from 4pm this arvo, I’ve been hard @ work plodding 507 steps. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • For lunch I had a large potato and gravy with a chocolate milk. The girl behind the counter was really nice~ A for Aunty Jo, she waited till I’d finished eating before going through the drive-thru, where she used her docket to get a two/three dollar cheeseburger and small chips; she also shouted me a soft serve! I was slightly anxious that my mouth wouldn’t be ready to bite the crunchy cardboard cone but phew, the soft serve had softened the cone enough that by the time I reached it, ‘twas soft and easy to munch~
  • Back home, I turned off the alarm and sat over the loo for the full five tinkles, after letting dearest dad know I was home. Oh, then I suddenly passed another level of Candy Crush! Although it’s nothing to get excited about; I’ve only reached level 153. XD
  • Lol, Aunty
    Jo left EXACTLY @ 1pm. After she’d gone, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When PIG mum announced her safe arrival home, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Kim inside when she announced her arrival two minutes early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door. I stayed online till 4pm then walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice hot shower for me – hairwash today. Also thanks to Kim who rinsed out my hair and very gently washed my face for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely outside, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Lol, arvo tea was mashed kiwi and yoghurt; thanks to Kim who also poured me one mug of milk, although then she said we’d run out. Happiness was reading our book club novel for one hour; today I reached pg. 650 @ 5:14pm and pg. 675 @ 5:41~ As for kim, after she cleaned the bathroom, she sat and very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela for seventy minutes, while playing with her mobile.
  • After watching the sports report, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Watching the Broncos play tonight!
  • Toms: I’m confused: will Alayna come for a meeting or not? If she doesn’t, perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me.
  • Then it’s Aunty Lucia coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm. *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: