Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Wednesday Post 289c


Good evening again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1870 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘The Legacy Of Mary Rose’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE MINUTE online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm! Anyways, continuing last night’s events?

  • Dr. lee went on the attack right away! Firstly, he tried to make me a zombie on his first move; lucky I had a blocking card and saved myself! In revenge, I gave him liver necrosis but he immediately struck back with some other awful disease. Luckily, everyone else ganged up on him and he died quickly. XD
  • Matt/Alex was hilarious: I asked one of them, “Do you want liver failure or IBS?” and was met with the question, “What’s IBS?” I laughed, responding, “It’s when you keep go pee pee,” but was then incredibly asked, “What’s pee pee?” XD in the end, Sarah murdered me. XD
  • Afterwards, nearly everyone walked with me back to Alex’s car; I said my good nights to everyone, somehow buckled my seatbelt in the dark and thanked Alex for driving me home. On the way, we just chatted about how we’d spend the rest of our weeks.
  • Back home, I used the loo once more for one tinkle, noted down my final, final plodding total down for Tuesday, quickly did each Lumosity brain game once then hit the sack. Luckily, PIG mum was upstairs, meaning Ela got a break from having to do all her usual tasks; score~

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: