Sunday, July 15, 2018

Monday Post 249d


Good afternoon again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3874 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed TWENTY-SIX MINUTES online after Tina minds me for two hours!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 21ST awesome consecutive sleep last night; that’s the 14TH time this year that I’ve enjoyed one whole week of awesome sleeps! :D Nature did try calling partway through the night and I did unfortunately suffer a little bit of lbl but I figured achieving that 14th week was worth PIG mum biting my head off for it. XD
  • At 3:38pm I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:13. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: