Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Thursday Post 290b


Heylo again! Firstly, PIG mum’s taken Wally so hopefully she’ll figure him out soon but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed TWENTY-SIX MINUTES online after Kim minds me for two hours!! Righteo, continuing events for today?

After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also fully leaning against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After getting into the Camry, Kim tootles me off to the Logan North library for GCCW! She takes me upstairs once to the loo before leaving me back downstairs in the meeting room and driving the Camry back @ 9:26am. Lucky thing, she gets like more than thirty minutes free pay!
  • Boyd was super-observant: the moment I sat down, he’d asked, “What happened to your face, Em? How come you’re all swollen?”
  • Thirteen people attended today; my homework was very well received and next fortnight’s homework’s Luddites’. I’ve absolutely zero idea what I can write about! During morning tea, thanks to Ken who opened my lil minion tub of chocolate custard and poured me one mug of low fat milk. Also thanks to some new lady who held the little carton steady on the table for me, freeing Era to scoop it out; she’s from Sydney but moved here with her husband, daughter and twin boys coz her hubby’s some kinda lawyer! We’re back @ the Garbo library next fortnight~
  • Aunty Jo came and took me once upstairs to the loo (where I managed fine by myself) before she took me to Red Rooster for lunch. I’d been eagerly looking forward to the soft mac and cheese Kitty the DENTIST had said I was capable of eating it! >< *sigh*

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: