Saturday, July 7, 2018

Sunday Post 248c


Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1013. Ha, I’m just over one grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for Sunday?

  • When PIG mum announces her safe arrival home, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her back inside, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • PIG mum tootles me back to church for ESS. Too eager is she to join all the other aunties for their weekly gossip session (it’s extremely informal fellowship) she can’t even be bothered seeing me safely seated before rushing off to join them. Luckily, huge thanks to Mel Cheung who walks behind me to my usual spot, thus saving me from a potentially disastrous fall.
  • Yay, I got to stay seated for worship again today~ I sang everything I knew, plus the harmony for three songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. ><  *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Dr. Lee! His sermon topic was ‘Our Father’.
  • Service actually ended twenty-five minutes early today! Samuel and Frankie wandered over for a chat afterwards; they’ve both going back to Samuel’s house for lunch coz he’s cooking them steak! Samuel was funny: he told me he liked his steak rare; when I told him I preferred mine well done and his was basically raw, Samuel just grinned cheekily and saw mine was just cooked more. XD
  • Because we ended so early today, by the time PIG mum returned from her gossip session the bathroom had already been locked! Never mind, since we were meeting dearest dad for lunch @ the Springwood Maccas, I just used the ambulant toilets there.
  • The cheap five dollar meal’s still the McOz; PIG mum scored my beetroot but didn’t gimme any chips back in return, huh. Oh well, I had fun reading The Sunday Mail. PIG mum greedily read it too; she took page after page from me, until I was left holding one sheet! I waved it indignantly @ her, demanding, “Gimme back!’ XD
  • After PIG mum tootled us home, I turned off the alarm, used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Starting @ 3pm’s the preview of the Broncos match; kickoff’s @ like 4:10pm and fingers crossed I can watch it online coz I don’t really wanna make the dangerous hike to the television! ! I can already foresee sneaky PIG mum using my television watching this arvo as her reason to deny me arvo tea … *sigh*
  • Not going out for dinner with dad either because the newest season of Australian Ninja Warrior starts tonight @ 7pm. It’s also continuing Monday and Tuesday; must remind PIG mum to tape that for me since I’ll be out @ Toastmasters!
  • Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? Apart from seeing Vincent the physio for an early afternoon torture session, I don’t think I’ve any plans.
  • Tina’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Doubt she’ll lemme have a white tea, but fingers crossed I’ll get to squeeze in one happy hour of reading! Must remember to give her instructions for every. Single. Step. XD
  • So maybe bbl but if not, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: