Monday, July 9, 2018

tuesday Post 248


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2088 steps (ha, I’m just over two grand XD) and secondly, TWFT topic’s “join Christ’s Victorious Church (3) but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I get back home from Toastmasters tonight!! >< *sigh* But just quickly:

  • Woo hoo, 15TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:50am~That’s also my newest record: FIFTEEN DAYS of consecutive awesome sleeps!
  • Physio @ the NAB with Kay: a lil unsupervised walking, ten sit-to-stands, four laps walking along hallway, descended and ascended stairs (ten steps0 seven times with wrong foot going down, several forward lunges. Lol, she accidentally headbutted me twice while we were doing the stairs together; I jokingly dobbed her in to Ethan (who was holding the walking pole @ that moment) and the young man replied, “Did she headbutt you? Oh, I’d better smack her over the head for you with this (he raises the walking pole slightly). I laugh back @ him, “Considering Mr. Hans could’ve sacked Sonia for dropping the eff bomb on me, I rather doubt you’re actually allowed to manhandle your students.” XD
  • Had half a lunch @ Ho Lin Wah before going to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. I enjoyed Aunty Ann’s firm minustrations; PIG mum enjoyed yapping unceasingly @ her.
  • Carol’s here minding me now; we’re going to Toastmasters tonight!
  • Toms: gotta write GCCW homework on ‘weird’.
  • Aunty Deana’s minding me from 10:30am till 1:30pm.
  • Ela has upper limb session @ the NAB from 2pm till 3:30pm.
  • Kim/Carol’s minding me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm. Looking forward to watching twenty-five minutes of Nine’s news with her! Nine’s, not Seven’s, because toms night I’m watching the final Origin match! Never mind QLD has already lost the series; GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS!! Will get Kim/Carol to please microwave dinner for me when I use the loo once more @ 6:25pm.
  • Best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. At 4;31 I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:50. Now, lemme finish one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly git the sack tonight. Or play two toms lasting between five and six minutes toms to make up for it. Either or. XD


No comments: