Monday, July 23, 2018

Monday Post 250c

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding totl for Monday now stands @ 1408 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s “I’m Full.” PIG mum told Tina to help me with my shower; I was just rather freaked out when I started SPITTING BLOOD! O_o But I had one tinkle before Tina flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle and got creamed. When Tina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela. Back out @ the gobbling :P table, I gingerly spooned some chocolate mousse for arvo tea and happily read for one hour, reaching page 500 @ 5:25pm. As for Tina, she cleaned the bathroom, made herself a cup of tea then sat and very gently massaged Ela for like forty minutes while watching Ten’s news. PIG mum randomly came downstairs and asked me how I was doing then fed me two Panadol when I told her my jaw was throbbing. Actually, she offered me sth stronger but I said try the Panadol first. Before Tina left, I used the loo for two more tinkles but I’ll haveta sign her off next Monday coz she forgot her timesheet tonight. For some reason, @ the start of the procedure this arvo my throat felt very phlegmy; I guess I was nervous that my throat would close up, I’d stop breathing and die, but Dr. Chahoud didn’t seem fazed. Only now my throat’s hurting … >< Looking forward to ice cream for dinner tonight and will hopefully be good enough to go to physio @ the NAB toms; I hope I get a nice new student! Presuming PIG mum will put a pack of custard in the car and lemme lick some; also hope she’ll lemme see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage! Doubt I’ll lie facedown, though. Not sure will she lemme attend Toastmasters with Carol toms night but if she doesn’t, hopefully we can just sit in Maccas; I’ll read the day’s Courier Mail and nurse a large chocolate sundae! Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 6:35pm, I lasted 5:03. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
P.S. Now @ 7:03pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:54. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

No comments: