Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Tuesday Post 249b




Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for Monday! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1588 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Harbour lights … Lower Lights’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed FIFTY-TWO MINUTES when I get home tonight from SG!! >< *sigh* But just noting down when I took my quickest possible shower, I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang my shorter second-favourite song out aloud five times; arvo tea was my second half of lunch. Thanks to Carol for a white tea with two sugars; she massaged Ela gently for like forty minutes, painting her red with black spots while I read the book club novel for thirty minutes, reaching pg. 275 @ 5:25pm. After watching the sports report I used the loo once more for two tinkles. The Slams took PIG mum to go play baddy; doubtless they’ll enjoy dinner somewhere out together. Me, I’m looking forward to our SG hotpot dinner! Even better, toms Aunty Deana and I are having our second lunch out for the year; it’s for her upcoming birthday and she’s taking me to eat steak! (I asked could we please go eat steak coz after I get all my wisdom teethtaken out next Monday I’ll be having custard for awhile XD) Then Ela’s hot upper limb session @ the NAB; fingers crossed I can win Ethan’s shiny hundred dollar bill; must also remember to bring chocolate coz it’s the last time I’ll see Kay and Ameeran! Kim’s coming to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm; looking forward to watching twenty-five minutes of Seven’s news with her! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: