Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Tuesday Post 260c




One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1789 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Women Of Influence’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed TWENTY-SIX MINUTES online after I let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed @ 9:45pm!! >< *sigh* Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Huge thanks to PIG mum who turned the television on for me to watch Seven’s morning news! Afterwards, I popped online for a lil while until I was summoned to lunch, which was one can of Campbells’s Cream
  • Of Chicken soup with one slice of bread melted into it.
  • Now @ 9:18pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:27. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Then I went to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage~ Huge thanks to PIG mum who lemme return a greeting to Aunty Ann myself when she greeted me by name~
  • Coz I’d just had my wisdom teeth pulled and was still too swollen to lie face down, I just lay on my back and got a massage that way, although @ the end I sat up and Aunty Ann kneaded my back for a lil while~ PIG mum was in her element, of course, yapping unceasingly @ Aunty Ann; my grateful thanks to Aunty Ann who always replied and kept a conversation flowing~
  • Before heading home, we stopped @ the Runcorn IGA to buy some sweet potato.
  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower – hairwash today. Thanks to Carol who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Carol flipped off the nice hot water, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Carol rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps and one last when I was drying inside the ears.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was the minion chocolate custard! Also, happiness was getting to read for one whole hour!
  • Coz the parents wouldn’t lemme attend Toastmasters, tonight arol just took me to the Warrigal Square Maccas; I bought myself a large chocolate sundae and read the entire Courier Mail! :D That’s not happened for more than one decade!
  • I was content to read until 9:25pm before going home, but Carol was insistent we leave. Meaning she left @ 9:08pm but still got the whole 5.5hr shift pay, lucky thing!
  • Toms: Aunty Deana’s coming to mind me @ 1:30pm but will get to leave early coz I’ve got one hour @ the NAB from 1-2. Dunno who decided I wasn’t welcome @ upper limb session anymore …
  • Hopefully PIG mum won’t remember to ring CODA and ask Kim to come 4-6pm instead of 4:30pm till 6:30pm; I wanna watch twenty-five minutes of Seven’s news!\
  • Best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: