Friday, July 20, 2018

Friday Post 289d


Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1778. Righteo, events for today?

Can’t remember did I fall back asleep, but dearest dad walking silently down the hallway to unpop the lock leading into the garage was my call to use the pot :P once more, after which I spent ten minutes a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • After dearest dad leaves for his hard day’s work, the teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’s let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with a bra before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.

PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Breakfast is some porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P (it didn’t really matter that I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to hold onto each pill bottle while Era unscrewed the lid, the pills were taken out and Era rescrewed the lid because I was seated and could fully concentrate), one full mug of water and half a small mouthful of milk. Over breakfast,  I also spend ten minutesfinishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Thanks to PIG mum who lets Alayna inside when she arrives, thus saving me a potentially dangerous trip to the front door. It’s just frustrating how Alayna’s only looking for volunteer positions for me; I’ve told her countless times that I’m only after PAID work! Unless it’s true you can’t find paid work unless you volunteer first? PIG mum was also exceedingly rude; Alayna asked me to call her downstairs so she could update PIG mum on our meeting today but the moment she started, PIG mum was like, “I’m not listening. I don’t care.” Well, when I walked Alayna out, I made sure to apologise for her rudeness.
  • After using the loo for one tinkle, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • PIG mum comes downstairs and says I need a haircut! One more loo trip for me, then; I also turn the alarm on before climbing into the 4WD.
  • Of course, PIG mum gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we listen to 97.3FM all day and today, Era helps Ela stretch for thirty minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palms 200 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also rubs Ela’s fingers for like three minutes.
  • Heading over to Go Cutt, we bump into Dino! I promise to come back for lunch.
  • What luck: I just sit down and my number’s summoned! The guy cutting my hair only speaks Mandarin, but mother told him how she wanted my hair cut. The amazing thing: during my haircut, the guy actually tilts my head DOWN! Usually, I only ever hear PIG mum ordering that I ‘head up’ when I walk. XD
  • Afterwards, we head over to Chatterbox for lunch. I have the feta and cheese filo with a hot chocolate while PIG mum has the chicken and mushroom filo with a mocha. I happily read the day’s Courier Mail; Dino also wanders over for a chat.
  • Next PIG mum tootles me over to Ray’s place for some massage and acupuncture. She’s in her element, yakking unceasingly @ him; my grateful thanks to him who always replied and kept a conversation flowing.
  • Before returning home, we brought groceries from the Runcorn IGA.
  • Back home, I turned the alarm off and walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • Lol, Elizabeth rang and asked to speak to PIG mum coz she’d accidentally murdered my roster again.
  • When Aunty Kitty announced her arrival five minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice hot shower for me – I washed my own hair today, but thanks to Aunty Kitty who rinsed my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. Lol, I live for these fortnightly showers supervised by Aunty Kitty; she keeps the showerhead over my back while I shower, and having a warm back during the middle of Winter’s muchly appreciated!
  • I had one tinkle before Aunty Kitty flips the nice hot water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. When Aunty Kitty rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she’s doing Elf’s AFO straps and one last when I’m drying inside both ears with a tissue.
  • Back outside, arvo tea’s one chocolate teddy bun and one mug of Chinese tea. Thanks to PIG mum who blowdries my hair for me.
  • Aunty Kitty cleaned the bathroom and could have left five minutes early but actually left fifteen minutes late coz PIG mum started yapping @ her and then they both realized they grew up in Cheung Chau together! Aunty Kitty’s one year older than PIG mum, though.
  • When Aunty Kitty left @ 5:15pm, I used the loo once more for two tinkles then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • I also walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back @ 5:58pm, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • Looking forward to watching the Broncos play tonight!
  • Tomns: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me fromn 10am till 1pm then Kim’s doing the same fromn 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed I can read for three hours toms; I missed out by five minutes last week!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead~

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Sharing The Manna’.

No comments: