Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Wednesday Post 291b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total from Tuesday’s actually 2530 (ha, I’m just over 2.5 grand XD); secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 358 steps (because obviously, I’ve not left the house yet) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Put God First in All Things’ but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and SEVEN MINUTES now @ 11:03am I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting online when I get home from physio this arvo!! Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 10:38, I lasted 6:38. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • When dad called dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Now @ 11:03, I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:28. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve also played one more lasting 7:06!
  • Dinner was some soft soupy pasta with lotsa frozen veggies and a lil diced beef.
  • I returned briefly online after dinner, then used the loo once more before dad tootled me off to Dr. Lee’s place for SG and followed me up the stairs, before leaving me comfortably ensconced in the armchair.
  • After Whatsapping Joey and finding out she wasn’t coming to small group tonight, I next asked Josh for a lift home, please.
  • Last night was this praise and prayer night; we sang Amazing Grace, Indescribable, and I chose How Long Oh God. Then we broke into pairs to pray, for Australia,, for church, for Hairy and for ourselves.
  • Dr. Lee then shouted everyone half a plastic cup of yummy aloevera lychee jelly drink; we also broke into his chocolate stash and Josh opened a lil dream for me~
  • When we left, huge thanks to Josh who held hands with Era as we (him, Matt and me) made our way back to his car.
  • Josh tootled me home first (Matt lives in like Sunnybank Hills). I used the loo once more, noted down my final, final plodding total for Tuesday, quickly did each Lumosity game once (but still managed to earn a PB for Spatial Speed Match!) then let PIG mum boot me off to bed. Zzz`

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: