Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Thursday Post 287


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1910 steps (don’t worry, I’m certain I’ll have passed 2000 steps before the night’s out XD) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Ants (4)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-NINE MINUTES online after PIG mum gets home!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 10TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call till 6:30am, and after one pot :P trip I went straight back to sleep coz I hoped to wake and use the pot :P once more before PIG mum entered my room @ 7:30am!
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 3:02pm, I lasted 6:17. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Success; PIG mum a-THUMPING around upstairs was my wakeup call to use the pot :P Almost immediately afterwards, she’d let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only a bra but a tee (because dearest dad hadn’t left for work yet) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :P once more first.

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: