Sunday, July 22, 2018

Monday Post 250b


Good afternoon and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1231 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Burn Your Bridges To The Past’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-FOUR MINUTES online after Tina leaves tonight! But just noting down that I enjoyed an awesome sleep last night (bid my teddy sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 6:30am) then had brunch (egg, bacon, toast, hash brown, orange juice and hot chocolate) with PIG mum @ the Sunnybank Hills Chatterbox before going to Browns Plains and getting ALL my wisdom teeth removed! O_o That hurt quite a fair bit, but Dr. Chahoud was very nice~ Went with PIG mum to the Warrigal Square pharmacy to buy me some antibiotics before coming home. Tina’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm and provided I don’t zonk out as the night wears on, I’ll have late morning NAB physio with a new student before I see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Carol’s meant to be taking me out to Toastmasters toms night but perhaps PIG mum’ll just let us go to the Warrigal Square Maccas and nurse a large chocolate sundae instead? Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: