Saturday, July 21, 2018

Saturday Post 250d


One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 802. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Suddenly, Aunty Nga Facebook Messengers me this photo of some big jailbird minion plushie she bought for me! Mickey wants to Facetime and initiates a video conversation several times, but like I told him, no can do coz this computer doesn’t have a webcam! Still stop him from trying to initiate the call though; I turned him down like three times.
  • Lucky PIG mum returned home from her outing around 9pm; we immediately Facetime Mickey. She talks with him first, because I’m using the loo for one more tinkle.
  • Then we chat with Mickey and Uncle Fung for awhile, because Aunty Nga’s showering. Cheeky Uncle Fung keeps bashing the sizeable jailbird minion plushie Aunty Nga bought for me; I just screech that he’s horrible and will tell Aunty Nga to smack him when she finishes her shower.
  • We all chat till like 9:15pm; I wail about my upcoming wisdom teeth extraction to Aunty Nga, who says we can Facetime toms night.
  • Toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, the special thing can be that Bible Study for Term Three starts toms!
  • Would love to eat lunch with other ESS peers after service toms (sth crunchy) but am braced for having to have the cheap lunch @ Maccas with the parents. *sigh*
  • Also braced for a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum, although hopefully the parents will take me out to eat sth crunchy for dinner?
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Hey Saturday until Tuesday posts have finally reached 250; can't remember why Wed, Thursday and Friday posts are that much farther ahead. XD

No comments: