Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Wednesday Post 287b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total from Tuesday’s actually 2487; secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 286 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house yet) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Ants (3)’ but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY MINUTES online after lunch!! Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 10:46am, I lasted 5:45. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • When dad got home I grabbed my phone, my bag, used the loo for one more tinkle then climbed into the car. Dad tootled me off to Dr. Lee’s for small group, following me up the stairs before leaving.
  • Last night, we did a Bible study from like Matthew chapters five and six, before Sarah taught us how to sign the Lord’s prayer! Ela tried her hardest to participate but I laughingly told everyone else, ‘Sorry, the Earth I drew with both hands looked rather square.’ Sarah immediately quipped back, “No probs; in the past, some people actually believed that the world was square!’ XD
  • Originally, I’d asked Alex, who said he’d gimme a lift back home but then Joey said she’d drive me home, coz she lived closer. Actually, we all left together! Thanks to Alex who walked behind me and Joey who kept her mobile light shining in front so I could see where I was going; Josh and Sarah also walked along with.
  • Back home, I used the loo once, noted down my final, final plodding total for Tuesday, quickly did each Lumosity brain game once (I got a PB for Memory Match!) then let PIG mum boot me off to bed. Zzz~

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: