Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Thursday Post 288

Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Wednesday’s actually 1598 today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 880 steps (but hopefully I’ll have passed one grand before the night’s out) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Getting people To Listen To You (1) but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed THIRTY-FOUR MINUTES online after I get home from book club tonight!! Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!
  • Before Kim left @ 6:30pm, I used the loo for two tinkles and PIG mum microwaved me some bland leftovers for dinner. Over dinner, I happily watched the second half of Nine’s 6pm news.
  • After I finished eating, I walked myself slowly and safely over to the couch to watch the last origin match, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Actually, I also had to fetch Bear Bear; not sure why either parent had sat him on some chair and not left him on the sofa?
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:32pm I lasted 6:19. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Bear Bear and I happily watched the hourlong pre-game show together while the parents noisily munched dinner. Luckily, they both respectfully stood for the national anthem. XD
  • But come the halftime break, we were losing by four! I used the loo for one tinkle then; coming back to the sofa, I screeched @ PIG mum to hurry up, come back and show live support, coz if we lost the series 3-0, I’d definitely be blaming her! >< XD
  • Haha so PIG mum came over to the sofa and watched the second half me dearest dad, Bear Bear and me, and guess what? We won!! :D Pride salvaged~
  • Now @ 3:05pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:21. That’s today’s quotas satisfied and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, because I’ve also played one more memorable game lasting 7;25!
  • I quickly used the loo for one more tinkle, noted down my final, final plodding total for Wednesday then let PIG mum boot me off to the sack. Zzz~
  • Today: woo hoo, 17TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6;30am, and after one pot :P trip I went straight back to sleep coz I wanted to fully sleep again before PIG mum began a-THUMPING around upstairs!
Success; her a-THUMPING around upstairs was my wakeup call to use the pot :P once more; back in bed I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • When Kim arrives @ 8am, she’s meant to gimme fifteen more minutes, but instead she tries to get me up two minutes early! Instant bear bum for her. XD
  • When I’ve had my fifteen more minutes and used the pot :P once more, Kim gets me kitted and I head over to brush teeth. Ela rejoices that Kim doesn’t gleefully force her to hold the toothbrush~
Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two more tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk out to the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Thanks to Kim who kindly turned Sunrise on for me to watch!
Breakfast is some instant porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast ripped into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. I tried asking Kim for one whole cup, please, but she refused. Dunno why, but oh well. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude! As for Kim, she just stands by the kitchen benchtop and watches Sunrise. I tried offering her a seat but she said no thanks.
  • Breakfast finished, I got into the car and Kim tootled me off to the Logan North library for GCCW! Only she missed the turnoff, did a u-turn, missed the turnoff AGAIN and finally got there third time lucky. XD
  • On ground floor, I duck inside just to check I’ve found the right place. Yup, Ken’s there. So I head upstairs and use the loo once before returning back downstairs for the meeting. Actually, I see Sattya standing by herself upstairs looking lost and call her to come back downstairs. XD
  • So only six people attended today; presumably everyone else was lost. XD
  • Awesome; Ken said my homework was the best he’d ever seen me write!   The topic for our next meeting (still @ the Logan North library) is sabotage and I have absolutely zero idea what to write about! Veronica gave me like four bikkies and a cup of earl grey tea for morning tea; Ken said it’s perfumed and Veronika says no it’s not! But I know who to ask for bikkies in the future: Veronika! XD
  • Afterwards, Aunty Jo picks me up; I use the loo once more then she tootles me off to Red Rooster for lunch after I show her the map I found on my mobile.
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: