Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Wednesday Post 290f


One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1575. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • It’s ice cream night tonight, yay! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
  • Toms: kim’s coming @ 8am to help me up, then taking me to GCCW @ the Logan North library! PIG mum’s printing out my homework as I type~
  • Huh, PIG mum’s already told Aunty Jo I’ll eat potato and gravy @ Red Rooster for lunch; but I just asked Kitty (a dentist) and she reckons I’ll be fine with mac and cheese! Hopefully Aunty Jo’ll lemme try mac and cheese toms~
  • Kim’s coming back to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Then toms night I’m watching the Broncos play; we’re predicted to win!
  • Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week~

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts! That’s even rarer than five~ XD

No comments: