Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Wednesday Post 287e




Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1465. Lol, wonder if I’ll have passed 1.5 grand before the night’s out? XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • Then I use the loo for one more tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Pity, PIG mum’s nanging around, meaning I didn’t get my weekly mug of white tea from Kim today. Never mind, she says she’ll lemme have one come Saturday~ Arvo tea’s some fruit (pear, I think, coz I already had a banana @ the NAB) and a mug of green tea. Happiness was getting to read for thirty minutes before watching twenty-five minutes of Seven’s news with Kim; today I reached page 400 @ 5:40pm. Well, tonight, actually; in Winter it’s pitch black by 5pm! As for PIG mum, I thought she’d be upstairs resting after having driven me to UQ and back for physio but I’d forgotten how much she adores yapping: while I was happily reading, she was regaling Kim with the tale of how she met my dearest dad! It really makes me laugh my head off when PIG mum tries asserting that she’s a naturally quiet person; seems more like she’s a total gasbag! XD
  • Happiness was watching twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news while Kim very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela while watching her nutrition videos. Unfortunately, I couldn’t record down all the interesting surnames I found, because I’d used up all the mobile’s batteries earlier this arvo when Aunty Deana and I were Googling buffet restaurants in Brisbane for our lunch out together next next Wednesday! But I remember the news was read out bu Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher.
  • At 6:25pm, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When dearest dad arrived home from work and called dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle then over to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa choy sum, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup onion and like three tiny shreds of delicious BBQ chicken.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Wednesday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve already managed FIVE posts! XD Yup, I can usually manage that every Wednesday~

No comments: