Thursday, July 5, 2018

Thursday Post 287b


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2027. See? Told you I’d pass two grand! XD Righteo, potential final, final events for Thursday?

  • PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Actually, I turn on the television first, coz I wanna watch Sunrise!
  • Breakfast is some porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast thrown into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and half a small mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, while enjoying Sunrise, I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Breakfast gobbled up, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Leaning fully against the side rail, I finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude! Actually, I realise I wanna do a stinky unspeakable but then Kim arrives and I come outta the bathroom immediately; I only get a shopping trip once a fortnight and I don’t wanna miss any of it!
  • Kim tootles us off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown. We find parking on the library level, and after one loo trip, I find Lian Hearn’s Emperor Of The Eight islands (Erika from book club actually once gifted me that same book, but I’ve forgotten: did I ever finish reading it?? XD) and happily read that for about one hour, reaching page twenty-five @  10:09 and page fifty @  10:41, before posting a status update onto Facebook.
  • Now @ 5:25pm, I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:28. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • After one more loo trip, we began shopping! First we caught two escalators up to the top level and I bought the four chocolate teddy bun. I’d pulled open the shelf and grabbed the first packet when Kim reached behind me and grabbed the second packet. “Get this one,” she told me. “They look happier so will taste yummier.” I replied that was the silliest thing I’d ever heard, we both laughed then I bought the packet she’d selected. XD
  • Next we went and bought groceries from Coles. Kim also randomly bought herself a metal drink bottle.
  • Back downstairs, we sat and had a break for five minutes before finishing our shopping @ Woolies. In the past, I’d rest my tired legs while Kim put our groceries into the boot but now she just sits too because she says she gets weird looks from people wondering why she’s near a disabled car spot when she’s obviously not disabled. I told her should anyone challenge her to just bring that person inside to meet me. XD
  • Groceries from Woolies bought, Kim tootles me back to Sunnybank plaza to meet Pastor Grace and Naomi for lunch! All the disabled spots are already occupied upstairs but Kim’s willing to try downstairs and phew, there’s one spot available~
  • Walking into Café Mi, Aunty Susan recognises me, greets me and immediately points me to the nearest table. I’m sad to notice that all the booth seats are gone!
  • Pastor Grace and Naomi are running late so I order for them first; four treasure ho fan noodle soup and a hot honey lemon water. Sadly neither set meal suits me coz one’s yucky curry and the other spicy; instead, I order my favourite ‘yellow golden rice’ (say that in Canto) with a hot milk tea. Actually, Aunty Susan comes over to tell me shortly after I’ve ordered that Pastor Grace’s dish is ready, but since she’s not here yet Aunty Susan will leave it inside the kitchen so the ho fan won’t get cold. Also, how clever is she: knowing that Naomi would accompany Pastor Grace, she immediately brought over an extra small plastic for Naomi! The scary thing was that when I asked Aunty Susan how business was going, Aunty Susan replied not good really, coz look @ all the eateries that have opened up around this area recently! Well, I seriously hope Café Mi won’t haveta shut shop anytime soon! O_o
  • When Pastor Grace and Naomi arrived, Pastor Grace explained that she’d ended up taking Naomi to some faraway playground in Redland Bay not Springwood coz the Springwood one was closed for school holidays! As always, my horrible timing: three times I’d stuffed my mouth full when Pastor Grace asks me a question. I give her anapologetic look and mime around my mouth, indicating ‘sorry, can’t talk; mouth full’ and she immediately understood, phew. Beats naughty Pastor Chris who deliberately waits until I’ve shoved my gob full before asking me a question. I mime swatting him over the head for that! XD
  • Whoops, next time, must remember to check food price! I had enough for a set meal with drink, but not enough for the lunch I chose and drink! O_o I asked Kim how much did I owe her, and she replied, “Nothing. The owner gave you a discount.” Many thanks, Aunty Susan!
  • Back home, I turned off the alarm  before heading into the bathroom for my nice hot shower – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang my shorter second-favourite song 20% through, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, toms I must remember to wash Elf’s thigh double coz I ran outta time to wash her this arvo
  •   After I flipped the nice hot water off, I mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both calves and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then she quickly blew dry my hair, I used the loo for one more tinkle, washed and dried Era, said my thanks and byes to her (she’s back Saturday arvo) and walked myself slowly and safely back online,  always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When PIG mum announces her safe arrival home, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her back in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • Back @ the gobbling :P table, we each have a chocolate teddy bun for arvo tea and one mug of oolong tea. PIG mum tells me she did lotsa dressings @ work today.
  • Arvo tea finished, I sneak my mobile into the loo and pass another level of Candy Crush; I also already passed one this arvo when Kim was driving me to lunch! Although it’s not really anything to get excited about; I’ve only reached level 151. XD
  • Fingers crossed dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out for dinner together tonight!
  • Toms: Alayna’s coming for a meeting. Earlier this week; I e-mailed her the jobs indeed.com sent me; this morning she replied she still hadn’t found me paid work yet. ><
  • Seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture toms. Bet PIG mum’s eagerly anticipating her chance to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Hopefully PIG mum’ll take me grocery shopping afterwards, else I don’t see how I’m gonna pass 1000 steps toms.
  • Alas, it’s Aunty Lucia coming to mind me for one hour toms. >< Like I’ve said, I honestly wish she’d stop coming: she’s just a GOSSIP and she won’t walk behind me like Aunty Deana and Aunty Kitty do! >< *sigh*
  • So hopefully bbl after dinner tonight, else wishing everyone a smashing end to theeir week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^



P.S. Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘A Reminder Over The Rockies’.

No comments: