Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Tuesday Post 261b


Heylo,again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1927 9but I’m certain I’ll have passed 2000 before the night’s out) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Bold Words’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed FIFTY-THREE MINUTES when I get back home from small group tonight!! *sigh* But just briefly, probable final, final events for Tuesday?

  • Attended the NAB. Physio today: forty sit-to-stands with weightshifting, two laps walking along hallway and forty forward half-lunges.
  • Had half a lunch @ Ho Lin Wah.
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.
  • Carol minded me from 4pm till 6pm; happily read for thirty minutes.
  • Off to Dr. Lee’s fr small group tonight!
  • Toms:Aunty Deana’s minding me from 10:30am till 1:30pm.
  • 1-2pm appointment @ the NAB; having another crack @ Ethan’s shiny hundred dollar bill!
  • Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • And best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: