Friday, July 13, 2018

Saturday Post 249


Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Friday’s actually 1871; secondly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 595 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house today) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Your Setback Can Lead To A Comeback’. Anyways, let’s start with last night’s events first!

  • After one loo trip and the usual bland dinner, I settled down onto the couch with dearest Bear Bear to watch the Knights play the Eels! I didn’t care who won, because neither are Queensland teams but they both wear dark blue, meaning I cheered for both equally.
  • At halftime, I used the loo once for one tinkle then returned to watch the halftime show with Bear Bear. By then, PIG mum had gone to bake chocolate cake. Dad watched the game with me, while munching mandarin. He fed me like four slices, actually~
  • Once the match finished, I used the loo for one more tinkle, noted down my final, final plodding total for Friday then let PIG mum boot me off to bed. Zzz~
  • Today: woo hoo, 19TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:55am and after one :P pot :P I immediately tried falling back asleep because PIG mum would leave for work @ 7:30am!
  • Sleep didn’t come back before PIG mum began a-THUMPING around upstairs @ 7:20am, so after another pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 7:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

After PIG mum hits me with the eye goo and leaves for her half day’s work, I spend another ten ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*



After dearest dad retucks the teddies and I back into bed and promises to stay quiet so tat we can snore in peace, we do exactly that, me waking twice more for the pot :P before Besta arrives ten minutes early. Rather then enter more minutes, I hear her telling dd about my slow slip last week; she even sits down to demonstrate to him what happened. Me, I count myself fifteen more minutes then spend ten final minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • When Besta comes back, I use the pot :P for one more tinkle and tell her about the RIDICULOUS dream I had that morning: I’m walking along some lawn BAREFOOT holding onto a box of XXXX! For one, I can’t walk sans AFO and for two, I’m freaking ALLERGIC to alcohol! >< XD
  • Besta gets me kitted then we head over to the bathroom where I brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her once-weekly break.
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle, I wash and dry Era then head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
  • Thanks to dearest who’s left me one whole egg and ham sandwich for breakfast meaning I don’t haveta find myself mrning tea; thanks also to Besta who cooks the bread yummy and adds some cheese for me. I also enjoy my first mug of tea, white and two.
  • Happiness is starting my new book club novel! I was looking forward to it, coz Phil had given me the large font edition and it had a sci fi sticker across the spine … but it’s not very interesting? Anyhow, I’ll stick with it. This morning, I read for 1.25 hours, reaching page fifty @ 11:40am.
  • At midday, I used the loo for one tinkle. Besta made me another mug of tea, white and two (another teabag to suck XD) and I rang and chatted with Aunty Lai for about nine minutes.
  • Next I tried ringing Aunty Nga. Mickey answered, telling me she was @ work and that he was eating an egg for breakfast. I told him please to get his mum to ring me back after she came home, that I loved him and then I hung up on him, before he had the chance to hang up on me. XD
  • Instead, I kept reading, reaching page seventy-five @ 12:20pm and page 100 @ 12:55pm, before using the loo for two more tinkles.
  • When Besta left, I rang dearest dad then enjoyed my bowl of fried rice and my final mug of white tea with two sugars for lunch, while watching old Westlife videos.
  • Before popping online, I did a stinky unspeakable.
  • Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Tonight I’m planning to watch the Australian Ninja Warrior episodes that PIG mum taped for me last week, coz I daren’t return online after dinner since I’ve already exceeded the PISSY two hours of net time PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to.
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Oh, the special thing might be that Bible Study’s beginning? Or maybe that’s next Sunday?
  • Resigned to lunch with the parents … *sigh*
  • But looking forward to watching the Broncos play toms arvo!
  • Then dad had better take PIG mum and I out for dinner toms night!
  • So hopefully bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: