Saturday, July 28, 2018

Saturday Post 261


Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total from Friday’s actually 1954; secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 787 steps (coz obviously, I’ve not left the house today) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Strive For Integrity’. Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:27, I lasted 5:15. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • When dad called dinner last night, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle then back to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Lol last night I just had plain congee for dinner. Boring, but I’m not really up to chewing really solid yet. XD
  • Then @ 7:30pm I headed over to the couch and watched Nine’s Friday night football with Jimmy! I wanted Bear Bear, but wasn’t sure where PIG mum had stashed him after he accompanied me along to Browns Plains for my dental surgery five days ago.
  • Last night Canterbury played South Sydney; I was happy for either team to win because I attended Canterbury College for high school but was born in the CNY of the rabbit!
  • Congrats to Canterbury who emerged victors; I used the loo once more, noted down my final, final plodding total for Saturday and hit the sack~ Yay that PIG mum had already hit me with the eye goo and already retired herself; that meant that (1) I stayed seated to pour and drink my nightly mouthful of milk, (2) Ela didn’t haveta open the fridge door, nor hold the carton, por the milk, (3) Ela didn’t haveta hold the toothbrush and (4) Elf wore her sock to sleep last night~

Today: yay, 6th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 7:05am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes until 7:15am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • Nownow @ 3:39pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:10. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I know promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve also played one more noteworthy gsme lasting like 7:22!

After PIG mum had hit me with the eye goo and left for her morning’s work and dearest dad had retucked the teddies and I back into bed and promised to stay quiet so we could snore happily in peace, before falling back asleep I also spend ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*



  • And what a sleep we have; nature doesn’t call again till like 9:25am! After another pot :P trip, I spend ten final minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  •   Surprise! Besta arrives fifteen minutes early today! Luckily, she immediately offers me fifteen more minutes after entering my bedroom and brightly bidding me good morning, thus saving her from the wrath of the Bear Bum. XD
  • when she comes back, I use the pot :P for one more tinkle and Besta gets me kitted, while she asks about my dental operation five days ago.
  • We head over to the bathroom and I brush my front teeth; thanks to Besta who squirts me some toothpaste.
  • Before heading out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, I use the loo for one more tinkle and wash and dry Era.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of congee with some scrambled eggs mashed in. luckily I saw my antibiotics on the table, else I would’ve totally forgotten to take them! Besta gave me the tablet @ 10:55am~ I also went over to the sink and gargled~
  • Happiness was getting to read our crappy book club novel for 1.25 hours!  I reached pg. 700 @ 11:20am and reached pg. 725 @ 11:45am

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: