Saturday, July 21, 2018

Saturday Post 250c




Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 737. Anyways, continuing events for today?

  • Huh, lucky PIG mum! When Aunty Deana and I went out for our 2nd of three yearly lunches, PIG mum found awesome Aunty Anne to shout her out for lunch. This arvo, she went out with her much younger 9even I’M older than them, coz they’re only in their mid-late twenties!) workmates to sing karaoke and she’s obviously eating dinner out with them coz it’s already 7:40pm and she’s not home yet! Then, you can bet that toms when I’m attending ESS and dearest dad Bible study, she’ll drag all her aunty friends to shout her for their morning tea and gossip session! Lol, what I’d give to be that lucky … XD
  • When dearest dad called dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So lucky PIG mum gets to eat dinner out, while I have another boiled tasteless dinner. Rice tonight, with lotsa wombok and lotsa lettuce, half a small Chinese mushroom and two/three boiled tasteless chunks of soup beef.
  • Dinner’s washed down with one bowl of soup (for some reason, dad demanded I wait three minutes before drinking it,, but touching the soup three minutes later revealed ‘twas barely hot; perhaps dad just wanted Ela to hold onto the dumbbell?) before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl shortly after 9pm following one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: