Sunday, July 29, 2018

Monday Post 261c


Good afternoon! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ only 408 (yup, still haven’t left the house yet) but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed FORTY-TWO MINUTES online when I get home this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:50am, and after one pot :P trip I went straight back to sleep coz I hoped to fall asleep again before dearest dad left for work like one hour later!
  • Now @ 1:18pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:43. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

Dearest dad walking silently down the hallway and unpopping the lock to the garage was my wakeup call to use the pot :P again; afterwards, I spent the ten minutes till 8am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore for about another hour, me waking to use the pot :P again around 9am. Not long afterwards, PIG mum begins her a-THUMPING around upstairs; soon she’s let herself into my room to help me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: