Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Wednesday Post 289b


Heylo again, good evening and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total from last night’s actually 2017 (ha, I’m just over two grand XD); secondly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1785 steps and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Jairus (1)’ but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWO MINUTES online after dinner tonight! Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!

  • After Carol left, I returned online until about 6:45pm, when dad tootled me off to Dr. Lee’s for small group.
  • At 7:07pm I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:15. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Last night we had hotpot! However, I’m a rice bucket (say ‘farn tong’ in Canto) and need my rice; huge thanks to Alex who actually bought a packet of Uncle Ben’s microwaveable rice for me! Only negative? It tasted like plastic. XD Still, ‘twas rice!
  • Now @ 7:17pm, I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:15. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve actually played a third game lasting exactly seven minutes, and a fourth lasting 7:25!
  • Joey had originally put me most to the right coz she didn’t want me near the pots lest I be clumsy and burn myself, but I declined that spot coz when there’s people seated to my left I don’t feel comfortable coz I can’t see them. Instead, I walked the entire length around the table and sat on the most left. Sarah sat beside me, Joey opposite me and Alex(who’d already said he could gimme a lift home) @ the head of the table, on my left.
  • Thanks to Joey and Alex who kept me fed. Last night, I had some yummy udon, lotsa bok choy, one delicious umpling, one pork ball and some fish tofu. Thanks to Josh who poured me one cup of aloe vera drink, and thanks to Sarah who walked behind me once to the loo @ 8pm; I managed fine by myself.
  • After dinner, everyone headed over to the couches and we played Organ Attack! I got to sit in the comfy armchair; Matt had been occupying it, but then Josh ordered, “Matt, move your butt. Em wants to sit there.” XD

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: