Thursday, January 10, 2019

Friday Post 280

Good afternoon! Today I've been hard at work plodding 1938 steps. Enjoyed an awesome sleep last night (PIG) mum poked me up at 7:45 then we accompanied dearest dad to catch a steam train! Shared fish and chips for lunch then came to some shopping centre to buy socks and knickers. Shared a crêpe for arvo tea but I was disgusted that the drinks place has run outta pearls by 3:30pm because seriously, which self respecting bubble tea place has already run outta pearls by 3:30pm?? >< Showering was rather stressful; without a shower chair I just sat in the bathtub but was disgusted coz there was no plug! How could I have a bath, then?? Huh, I bet the hotel deliberately doesn't supply then to save their water bill; huh! Toms... PIG mum days Dad wants to take us to some Morning ton peninsula? Hope it's fun; also hope they lemme use sparkless2! Anyway, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching Nine's 6pm news: Rugg, Grubb (heard), Tehan, Muelling (heard), Trump, Kokkinakus, Greenwood, Honda, Finch, Milligan, Muscat, Tiley, Daish, Fillmore, Ninnis, Santomartino,  Muling, Gunstan (heatd), Barty, Bertins (heard), Greenwood (heard), Darling and Cormann. Corey Norris read the sport news and Madeline Slattery read the weather.

No comments: