Thursday, January 31, 2019

Friday Post 293b


Heylo again and probably one final greeting for Friday! Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2207. not sure what time dad’s taking us down to Surfers, so just briefly;

  • Aww, my awesome sleep streak ended @ 2:30am this morning when nature called. Never mind, hopefully I can begin a new one right away!
  • Saw Vincent the physio for my once-weekly torture session. Physio today: stood entire session, bent eleven times to ground for Ela to touch object, reaching for both hands, weightshifting, leaning forwards, turned two 360s and standing only on Erf's tippytoes for thirty seconds
  • Went out and had lunch with Fiona @ Rice paper Vietnamese Cuisine! Highlight of my week: having TWO HK-style cold milk tea in one week! :D
  • Saw Ray for some massage and acupuncture. Elf seems like she’s getting more sensitive: the whole foot/leg jerked when ray poked a needle into her!
  • Kim came and minded me from 3om till 5pm.
  • A nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Arvo tea was the yummy custard bun I’d bought with Kim yesterday plus one mug of green tea. Happiness was reading for eighty-five minutes! Today I reached pg. 100 @ 4;17 then pg. 125 @ 4:52
  • Dad’s taking us down to the Surfers paradise markets tonight!
  • Expect a super-pissy plodding total from me toms coz I’m not going out. Besta’s minding me from 10am till 2pm; will remember to shower @ 12:30pm coz Kim’s not coming from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Instead, think Tina’s coming @ 2pm to chat and bake!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: