Sunday, January 6, 2019

Monday Post 278c


Potentially one final greeting for Monday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2022. Ha, I’m just over two grand; besides, it’s a fairly decent total for someone who hasn’t even left the house today! XD. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Tina came inside five minutes late today, but PIG mum said they’d been chatting in the garage when she’d first arrived.
  • Lol, when PIG mum said I could have fish for lunch, I thought she meant baked fish, but turns out she remembered that I was bemoaning how I hadn’t had any rice for neither lunch nor dinner yesterday and had left one bowl of rice with vegies and salmon for me! Usually that would’ve been utterly tasteless, but since I thought I’d be having oven-baked fish I’d already asked Tina for tartare sauce. Lunch was washed down with one mug of oolong tea.
  • ‘Twas 1:30pm by then, only didn’t PIG mum say don’t shower right after eating? Instead, I read for thirty minutes. That new historical fiction book I recently bought’s excellent, only the author’s vocab’s too good for me! I keep coming across words I don’t understand! >< XD
  • at 2pm, I headed into the bathroom to take my nicewarm shower – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 22% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Tina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one yummy banana and one mug o peppermint tea. Tina went to clean the bathroom, while I read for twenty-five more minutes, taking my reading total today to one hour. :o)
  • Before Tina left, I used the loo once more for two tinkles; I’ll not see her till after we return from our interstate trip!
  • When the parents returned home, PIG mum gleefully and immediately booted me offline.
  • Thus I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day’s washing; argh, more standing practice. >< I HATES it; just coz standing comes as naturally as breathing for PIG mum, doesn’t mean it’s the same for me! >< *sigh*
  • Before returning online, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.



  • Toms: blasted physio resumes. >< Well, I’ve had my two weeks (to the day of annual leave …



  • But PIG mum’s said she’ll take me to the Calamvale BBQ and Chinese restaurant for lunch; fingers crossed she keeps her word!



  • She should, coz I’m seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage toms arvo. Considering she’s always bitching about how much she hates driving, surely she won’t drive me all the way home for lunch then back out to see Aunty Ann for the massage?



  • Then it’s Carol coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; fingers crossed she’ll lemme drink a white tea with two sugars and gimme the chance to read for one hour! Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Now @ 5:04pm, I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 7:18. Right, promise I'll not play again until toms. XD
 P.P.S. Nine's 6pm news read bySam 9surname not given). All the interesting surnames I found watching Nine's 6pm news: Wiblen, Bragg, Anning, Coleman, Braakensiek, Liersch, Franzman, Post, McCullough, Gillett, Seibold (heard), Brennan, Kohli, Paine, Tiley, Nishikori (heard), Medvedev (heard), Pliskova, Daish, Rooney, Thorburn, Svitolina, Raworth, Malek, Calcutt, Mizzi, Trump, Hegarty and Mander. 1AUD = 71.1U.S.c Weather forecast: 21-29 for Mt. Gravatt toms.
P.P.P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'January 7'.

No comments: