Saturday, January 19, 2019

Saturday Post 280b




Good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 607. Righteo, potential final, final events for Saturday?

  • I happily enjoyed my most important two hours of the day. Once that was up, I used the loo for one more tinkle then sat down to read for one more hour! With great timing, dad appeared; I asked him please would he scrounge up some arvo tea for me? He finds a packet of bikkies to share and gives me a bite of his chocolate muffin, yum. We also share a green tea teabag and I drink one big mug of green tea.
  • One more loo trip and one tinkle for me before I return online. Hoping to watch any channel’s 6pm news now! Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hoping to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^



P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching Nine’s 6pm news: Frescon (heard), Raworth, Santomartino, Monfries, Widodo (heard), Mortensen, Leavers, Prain, Lawlor (heard), Whitfield (heard), Garland (heard), Upton (heard), Daish, Airlie (first name), Hegarty and McMurtrie.

No comments: