Friday, January 25, 2019

Friday Post 292f


Good evening gain and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1841 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week’s now fifteen. Righteo, final, final events for Friday?

  • After publishing the previous post I continued checking my special blog post until 9pm, when I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, always again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Toms: it’s Australia Day! Not sure will Besta come mind me from 10am till 2pm? If she does, will remember to shower @ 12:30pm coz Kim’s not coming 4pm till 6pm; if she doesn’t and dad doesn’t take PIG mum and I out, I’m staying in bed with Daddy Bear till 5:45pm then getting up to watch Seven’s 6pm news!! XD
  • Only I’m fast losing hope I’ll get to visit the Lifeline Bookfest this time around … >< please, Please, PUH-LEASE someone say you’ll take me!!!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: